Sunday 19 April 2009

Hello My Little Ball of Wool

I am supposed to be doing coursework. So, in a long-standing tradition of procrastination, I thought I'd make some more cards instead!

I have this thing about preserving nice text messages in illustrations, and this one came to mind instantly when I got a message from Simon saying "hello my little ball of wool, how are you?" (I like to knit, we don't just have stupid cutesy pet names for each other for no reason ya know!)

So today, armed with my new pro markers, some card, a craft knife and what was left of my printer ink, I set about making my illustration into a set of cards. Et voila!


It's amazing what you can do with a Sunday afternoon, a little imagination and a pathological aversion to deadlines.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails