Wednesday 14 October 2009

Jewellery and Craft Fair, October 31st 2009


I'm very excited about my first craft fair. Me and one of my sisters have a stall at the Jewellery and Craft fair at Stockport Town Hall on Saturday, 31st October. Halloween and craft fair in one day... fantastic! Stockport is our home town also, so it's a kind of fitting debut for the both of us.

I'm going to be selling my jewellery, brooches, cross stitch, embroidery, knitted handwarmers (my current obsession) and a small selection of cards. I really don't know what to expect and am currently swinging between thinking I don't have enough stock to thinking I have too much that no one's going to want to buy anyway, EEK!

Either way it will be FUN and a good learning curve. If you're in the area then pop in to say hello, bring us cake, or buy some unique handmade christmas gifts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails