Saturday 23 January 2010

Happy (Belated) New Year

Ok, so I'm 23 days late... but already 2010 is shaping up to be a good year*:

Reason #1 - Thanks to the lovely Bethan, my jewellery is now on sale until 31 March at Norden Farm Centre for the Arts in Maidenhead.

I have never been to Maidenhead, but my jewellery has. And people seem to like it, so hurrah for that! (This means that my Folksy shop is down whilst I work out how much stock I actually have, but it will be back soon).

Reason #2 - I have lots of fun things lined up like sewing classes at the Minstry of Craft, another craft fair in April, mushroom foraging in Scotland in the autumn, and The Big Knit at the Nexus Art Cafe tomorrow.

Reason #3 - I'm moving (again!) No more mouldy, damp (possibly haunted) house and shuddering windows at 5am as the train goes by.

* Touch wood and hope that the laws of sod and tempting fate don't seek me out and strike me down.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails