Sunday 12 July 2009

Ahoy, me hearties!

Well shiver me timbers, I seem to have caught the nautical bug which has been spreading like, uh, swine flu amongst every fashionista in the land. However, I have always had a thing for sailor stripes, anchor buttons (rum) and the like, whether its 'on trend' or not, and - as you may have guessed - I do rather like to put my own little spin on things.

The result is two new one-of-a-kind necklaces for my collection with kitschy little sailor-themed magnified cabochons, puffy hearts and tiny anchor charms.



You can find them in my shop, along with other jewellery, cross stitch and cards. My fingers have been very busy this weekend, making six more necklaces featuring teeny tiny cameos, insect charms and sparkly jewels. More to come very soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails